You Are: Guest. Your Post Count Is: 0. Welcome to the only blog where the whole truth will exist.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rant! screw my friends!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue Fighter
Admin

Location : In Scarolina... because here, Halloween is a year-round event.

PostRant! screw my friends!

I am so sick if my friends who always claim they want me around then totally ignore me whenever I am. One in particular is bad about it. He always says he wants to rp but whenever I have time he's suddenly busy. Always. Except one and he quit 5minutes in then.

I hate being used. Nothing angers me more except someone using my friends. Ive done more for some of my friends than anyone. Yet. Only one ever thanks me for it. Only one. Most don't notice nor care. And you know what? Twark is right.

From now on, they can go to hell. I do too much. I'm so passive I normally accept it. But never again. I am me, I am free.. and you can go find his double hockey sticks and join em.

I don't care anymore. I am going to join R2D2 and Cus out the world. Screw you. And, Yoda? Try is all you can do.

That's all.
Rogue.

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

I am the CREATOR!!

I am the AWESOMEST PERSON ALIVE!!

That's more like it.

[SSSS]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roguesblog.fanfoot.org