You Are: Guest. Your Post Count Is: 0. Welcome to the only blog where the whole truth will exist.

HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Six Billion Secrets

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rogue Fighter
Admin

Location : In Scarolina... because here, Halloween is a year-round event.

PostSix Billion Secrets

Today I stumbled upon a site called "Six Billion Secrets." While reading through the first three pages, I laughed, I cried, and I mulled over my life. I wondered.... could a single secret really have such power? Each of us must have a secret but just how much does it control our lives day to day?

The site is here: Six Billion Secrets.
Postscripted Edit: Some of the quotes are lined up funny; this is because the original site contained formatting the blog is using that is not exactly supposed to be there. Fixing it would take me a while.

~~~~~

The following were some of my favorites I saw there:
-You don't know how much it means to me when you tell me I'm beautiful or that you love me.

-I know what it's like to feel like you have no one in this world who cares about you. I'd like for everyone too feel as though they do.
So, as being the first, I'd like to introduce myself.
Hi, I'm a random stranger. And I care.

-I was diagnosed with cancer yesterday, it's terminal, i am going to die. I see all of you people on here, and i read about your secrets, about how you want to die.
I don't understand it, i have to die, i have no choice, but you do.
Choose life.

-I don't tell anybody anything, ever. My best friend of 10 years only knows half of me.
I don't know how to trust people, they usually break it. I wish I had a friendship like how you see on TV.
I bottle up everything, until one day I just can't take it anymore.
So I post my secrets here, because I hope someone feels the same.

-I kidnapped my neighbors dog. Not because he was pretty, but because I swore that if I heard him cry
one more time from the beating of my neighbor, I would teach my neighbor
pain and never let him hurt others again.

-I'm not afraid of heights, I'm afraid of falling. I'm not afraid of the dark, I'm afraid of what's in it. I'm not afraid of love. I'm afraid of not being loved back.

-I'm the happy one who writes dark poems. I'm the hyper, crazy one who breaks down at night. I'm the one who tries to be selfless, but is more selfish than anyone else. I'm the one against bullying, but beats up herself. I'm the girl that everyone looks at, but never sees.

-Yeah, I dyed my hair pink. Yes it was for breast cancer awareness. Yes I'm a 17-year-old boy in high school. No, I don't care if anyone thinks it's stupid or gay, cause I think it looked awesome and I care.

-
I get made fun of because I have blue hair. Sometimes it depresses me when people laugh at my courage to be individual. But that little girl who's face lit up like the sun in all of two
seconds when I bent down to let her touch my hair, was priceless.
I think I'm going to keep it blue.

~~~~~

Miscellaneous links:
-http://www.sixbillionsecrets.com/view/Death/364825
-http://www.sixbillionsecrets.com/view/Hope/197346
-http://www.sixbillionsecrets.com/Illustrated+Secrets/I-m-hurt/1855276

~~~~~

Professor Q's Eng class:(highlight >>) This part is for you, to explain what's going on.

Sometimes, people can tell they bother me. When I brush it off, none pursue it any further. I have friends, family... when something is wrong, I don't turn for help. Because help often doesn't seem to care anymore.

Earlier today, I found out my biological mother, who I disowned for abandoning me as a child, slipped on a just-mopped floor and landed on a coffee table. She broke three ribs and punctured a lung. She's in the hospital. I have no way to contact her... the only number I have for her is a house phone. It's months old and I haven't used it. I almost laughed when I first heard. The story seems so bizarre. But maybe it's time for me to face it: I do care. I will never show it but some part of me pities her.

I also know that I am not responding to the news right. I was bullied as a kid for years before being diagnosed with mental disorders, namely autism, my freshman year of high school. Yes, autism. I am the one mentioned up there. They are not by me, but remind me of myself. So yes... this is what is going on.

~~~~~

Thanks all.
Rogue out

_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--

I am the CREATOR!!

I am the AWESOMEST PERSON ALIVE!!

That's more like it.

[SSSS]
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://roguesblog.fanfoot.org